Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Buttered Cereal Prawns + Squid aka 牛油麦片虾+Sotong

I love to eat Sotong! I love cereal too... so I created this ;-) Please lor! I didn't use Premix ok?!! This is very easy to make! Seriously!

Watch this video 1st and you'll believe me.
Ingredients & Method
12 Big Prawns, de-shelled, washed, head and "sai" all removed :P
1 Medium size sotong, washed and cut into rings
1 pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp Oil
--> Marinate the prawns and sotong with salt - set aside
--> Heat Oil in a frying pan.
--> Coat Prawn and Sotong with egg
--> Fry till cooked and set aside

100g Nestum Cereal
1 tbsp icing sugar
2 tbsp milk powder (i replaced with creamer coz i dun have milk powder at home :P )
--> Mix everything together

25g Butter
10 curry leaves
--> Melt butter in frying pan at low heat, add in curry leaves and fry till fragrant.
--> Add in Cereal Mixture and stir-fry slowly till all the butter is absorbed by the cereal.
--> Add in the Cooked Seafood and coat them evenly with the buttered cereal. DONE!
But hor, I got lots of cereal left!!
Lucky Tessa love the cereal and ate half of the left-0ver :D Next time I'll just go with 50g cereal ba ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails