Friday, March 26, 2010

Mango Agar Agar

My Nyx is in the afternoon session... meaning I have limited time to bake and decorate.... so I was telling everyone now I CHILL........... :D Still with cakes...cakes...cakes.... filled in my brain... even my Chilled agar-agar also look like cake :D heheee..... This Mango Agar is inspired by Cherry Potato I saw her posting the other day and I told myself I must make this!!! and I did ;-)

still the SQ way of presentation.... 7 O'clock
5 O'clock
And I made some Mango Agar-Agar cuppies too ;-)


Here comes the instruction
For the bottom layer
  • 1 pack Yogurt Drink
  • 1 pack agar agar powder (no color)
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • put everything in a pot, whisk everything together and bring them to a boiling point. Off the heat and pour the mixture in a mould. Chill in fridge for 30-45mins

For the top layer

  • fresh from 2 mangoes (i use Thai honey mango) - cut into small cubes
  • lay them on the semi-chilled agar agar of the bottom layer (above)

  • 1 litre water
  • 1 pack agar agar powder
  • 180g sugar
  • 3-4 Pandan leaves knotted together
  • Bring everything to a boiling point, off the heat, remove the pandan leave and pour the mixture slowly on the bottom layer laid with mango cubes.
  • Put it back to the fridge to set for at least 4hrs.
  • Done!! ;-)

This is a nice & yummy dessert!! And its quick and easy too!!! Thanks Cherry Potato for sharing ;-)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails