Saturday, January 15, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake for Tessa's 5th Birthday



Another year past! And my little Tessa is 5!!!

Made another "hamburger cake" using my rice cooker again ;-)
Everyone is sick of fondant :P so i just use them for the "cut-out"messages.
Eating big chunks of fondant is too unhealthy and yucky!!! So, I'm using DecoPac cake topper again :D at least Tessa can keep it as a toy after she eat the cake ;-)

Rice cooker cake is quick and easy!
and we all love Strawberries and blueberries + Whipped cream ;-)

This DecoPac is so sweet!
I love Strawberry Shortcake too since young... I still keep a collection of the mini dolls in the vintage version ;-)
Remembered someone suggested why dun i simply buy a cake from some 5-stars Hotel and I dun need to spend hours messing, whisking and washing in the kitchen baking + decorating???!!!! But I feel that MY cake is far beyond any "HOTEL-standard" kind of cake coz its full of my LOVE for my love ones :D

and it just reminded me of that sweet sweet PINK room @ Budacco Hotel where i stayed last Sept during my Bangkok Shopping Trip.... I want to go back there.... SOON!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails