I made another variation of Strawberry Cheesecake for my fussy Nyx. I asked her to come and take a look of the dessert for tonite.... When she see the above, she said, HAR?? so Plain?? why isn't there any decoration on the cake at all???!!!??? I was disheartened to hear this sentence from my BRAT!!!!!!!! X(
so after sending her to school, I took a bus to Northpoint Cold Storage to buy some Korean Strawberries (Nyx's favourite) to DECORATE that PLAIN-looking cheesecake :(
I told the econ-minimart auntie downstairs about what my brat commented about my cheesecake this morning.... She said "well, actually its good to have some FEEDBACK sometimes" ok.... no choice, i just have to 认命lor :( haizzzzz...........
Recipe & Instruction
- 15 McVities Digestive Biscuit, crushed using blender
- 75g Butter
- Melt butter in a frying pan, add in biscuit crumbs... make sure every bit of the crumbs r moistened with the melted butter.
- Press the above with a metal spoon, hard onto a remove-able bottom cake mould.
- Chill in fridge for 20mins
- 250g Cream Cheese (Thaw on table-top for 1hr)
- 250g Whipping Cream
- 50g Sugar
- 100g Condensed Milk
- 250g Korean Strawberries (grass & stocks removed, blended)
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder, dissolved in 3 tbsp of water
- Whip the whipping cream till soft peak, put it back to the fridge to prevent melting
- Cream the cream cheese till smooth, add in sugar, condensed milk till u get a smooth texture
- Add in the crushed strawberries
- Add in the Whipped cream
- Add in gelatine mixture
- Pour onto the chilled cake base and leave to set overnight in fridge.
- DECORATE!!!! :D