Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chilled Mango CheeseCake ~ No Bake!

I bought some Thai Honey Mangoes yesterday. One from the lot tasted sour and I didn't want to give it to my fussy gals. So I decided to crush them to made these cheesecake today!! ;-) The taste turn out quite well with the added sweetness from my enemy~ Sugar!! & Condensed Milk. Wonder if my little Tessa will have diarrhoea tonite as she is lactose intolerant ;P
I bought this pack of crushed honey graham crackers from AJ Mart, a 24hr mini mart located at my void deck. Its already crushed... so just need to stir with melted butter and pressed it hard to any mould/cup, then chill it for at least 30mins and your cheesecake base is ready!

Ingredients for my Mango Cheese filling
  • 150g whipping cream (whipped to soft peak)
  • 1 Block (250g) Cream Cheese
  • Flesh of 1 Thai Honey Mango (Crushed using potato masher)
  • 50g Sugar
  • 100g condensed Milk
  • 60g Mango Yogurt Drink (I use Marrigold Brand)
  • 1 tbsp Gelatine Powder dissolved in 3 tbsp of hot water

Method

  • Using Electric mixer, beat the cream cheese till u get a smooth texture
  • Add in the crushed mango, Mango Yogurt Drink, sugar and condensed milk and mix for a while till everything combined
  • Turn to slow speed, add in the gelatine mixture
  • Lastly, add in the whipped cream and beat till everything combined again.
  • Pour the mixture into pre-set chessecake base and keep in refrigerator to set overnite.
  • Decorate as desired.
Sama Pattern as my Matcha Au Lait Agar?? :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails