Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cookie for School Break

My daughter's own cookies with her own NAME :D
My Nyx just started her Primary 1 life this week. She is still not very confident to buy canteen food on her own coz she is no good with money although we had been training her for the past 2 years :(


I had in fact baked a container of oatmeal raisin cookies which can last for her whole week. I was surprised to find out after I'm back from a half-day trip to JB on Thursday that the whole container of cookies were GONE!!! all eaten up by my hubby who was working from home that day X-(

So yesterday, I baked this batch of cookies with my daughters' name... so they won't be "stolen" again =P
Tessa's breakfast this morning
Customised Cookies anyone??? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails