Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tessa's Birthday Cake No. 2

I promised Tessa I'm going to make her 3 birthday cakes this year :D
My little Tessa had her 2nd Birthday celebration @ home on her actual birthday, 15 Jan... This is my 1st tier cake attempt....

~Strawberry Fresh Cream cake, topped with a Hello Kitty Jello~
I did this in a rush... so I have no time to brush the strawberries with apricot glaze when Tessa came home... she kept asking for her 2nd Birthday cake... so I brought her the cake just like this, with a "star candle" from Daiso. I'm glad that she really likes the cake :D
...and here's a slice of the cake.... yummmy :D

7 comments:

  1. wow, it is so cute! Looks delicious too. : )

    http://artfulfood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job! It's so well-crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u rattygourmet, cahide & ivorypomegranate... i still have lots to learn from all of u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tessa. Just so you know you are the luckiest little girl on earth to have a two tier birthday cake from a loving mummy! I doubt I'd get any tier cake for my wedding in future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute! Any little girl would be thrilled to wake up to something so adorable for her birthday. The Hello Kitty at the top is the crowning touch that makes it all the more irresistible. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quinn & Food Gal, Thanks for your kind birthday wishes =) I'm glad Tessa was indeed very happy:D

    Thank u for all your compliments & encouragement too ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails