Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sad response from B-I-Y regarding the lousy cake workshop

Of coz, my disappointment with the lousy Topsy Turvy demo class was followed by a complaint-email from me to Cheryl, the boss of B-I-Y..... And sadly, her response to me was an email pasted below :( haiz :( what else can I say??? LL lor :P (oops! sorry for that word :PP)


RE: Disappointed with Class :(
From: Cheryl Chee View

To: Sherynn

Hi Sherynn,
Thank you for your feedback. There was a mix of experience level in the class which may have affected a little, how the class was conducted. I have contacted 2 other students in this class to understand their opinions, and the general feedback regarding the instructor and the class has been positive, but of course, there is always space for improvement.
I appreciate the time you have taken to bring this to my attention and I will continue to look into this matter to see how we can further improve this demonstration class.


Cheryl Chee
Bake It Yourself
182 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 229853
Tel: +65 6-100-BAKE
www.B-I-Y.com
Store Hours: 11am - 7pm Mondays - Saturdays, closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails