Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22022011: Dinner

Tessa has lesson 5.30-6.30pm. meaning, I've no time to cook dinner =P. nvm... i can still cook 1 dish. the rest just tapao lor :D

Only the Steamed Egg is by me. The rest r Tapao.

CrabSticks Steamed Egg (My version of Chawanmushi)
2 Eggs
100g CrabSticks Bits
7 "star face" fish cake
1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp chicken stock concentrate
100ml water

whisk everything except crabstick and fishcake, together till combined. Pour mixture into a deep cassorole.(corning ware for me)

add in crabstick bits. make sure they r defrosted and not lumped together.

Microwave with "steam fish" function 2x. Place the star fishcakes on top of steamed egg. Make sure cover is placed on cassorole firmly. 70% power of my 1000w for 1 minute.

Done!

I love the almost tofu texture and best part, my 2 gals love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails