Ingredients (My version):
60gm Nestum flakes
60gm Corn flakes, crushed
500gm Cream Cheese
80gm Caster Sugar
50ml Lemon Juice, Strained
1 tbsp Lemon Zest, finely grated
1 1/2 tbsp Gelatine Powder, dissolved in 100ml water
500gm Nestle All-purpose Cream
1/2 tbsp Gelatine Powder, dissolved in 50ml water
200gm Blueberry Pie filling
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat. Stir in all crushed base ingredients, Fry until fragrant.
- Pressed into a greased 23cm springform cake pan with the back of a spoon.
Cover cake pan and refrigerate for at least 30mins.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and zest until smooth. Pour in gelatine and mix until combined. Blend in cream
- Pour filling on biscuit base. Cover cake pan. Refrigerate for at least 6 hrs before removing from pan.
- Dissolve gelatine powder in water, mix together with the blueberry filling. Stir over low heat until mixture combined.
- Pour topping onto cake. Cover and refrigerate until set.